[tx_row] [tx_column size=”2/3″]
Faculty of Dentistry of Sarajevo University carried out graduate studies for obtaining a university degree for professional title „doctor of dental medicine“ (master, integrated undergratuate and graduate studies) according to the study program in accordance with the Bologna process for a period of 12 semesters (360 ECTS).
[tx_column size=”1/3″]What is ECTS?
European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is a unique system of quantitative eveluation of students work invested in the acquisition of knowledge, abilities and skills (learning outcomes) provided by the study program and every subject under the program. Loans are kind of common „currency“ of the Europen system of high education where it is based on the work of students which is verified with an exam.[/tx_column]
[tx_column size=”1/3″]Main characteristics of ECTS system:
- Student works 40 hours a week on average
- Total student workload consists of attending lectures, exercise and seminar papers, consultations, preparation for classes, projects, master thesis, etc.
- 60 points providing a quantitative measure of the average student load for one academic year or 30 credits in one semester
- One point corresponds to the schedule of 25-30 hours of student work.
- Points are awarded for each section of the study program components (subject, exercise, module, prgram of study, essay, seminar paper, etc.
- Points are awarded for individual examination only after passing the exam.
- Points did not score and they do not replace them.
[tx_column size=”1/3″]Student Service
provides information to potential applicants and current students about the enrollment in the first year of study as well as on the condition of entry into the next year of study. For full details of the teaching process, consultation and resolution of student issues and status contact the Student Service of the Faculty.
+387 33 226 663
+387 33 214 249 ext. 210
Information for future students[/tx_column]