INFORMATION for future students
- amphiteatre 140 m2,
- multimedia hall 294 m2
- two student halls 588 m2
- eight classrooms 502 m2
- zubotehnički laboratorij 166 m2
- library 64 m2
- reading room 103 m2
- seventeen dental laboratories 340 m2
University of Sarajevo publishes admission to the Faculty of Dentistry with detailed condition and requirements in June each year.
The requirement for admission to the Faculty of Dentistry with Clinics of Sarajevo University is completed four year high school. In the ranking od candidated criteria are:
- the overall success during high school;
- individual success during high school in B/C/S language, biology, chemisty, physics; i
- physics competiton awards (award criteria specified in the competition announced by the University of Sarajevo);
- excellent (5.0) success in all subjects and exemplary conduct during the entire secondary education.
DOCUMENTS required for registration for the competition
The application for the competition for admission to the first year of study must submit the following documents:
- request for registration with the indication of section;
- the original certificate of completion of the high school graduated in B&H or the corresponding validated documents for candidates who have not graduated in B&H;
- the original certificate of graduated high school;
- a copy of the birth certificate;
- certificate of citizenship;
- other documents relevant to the determination of the pints in accordance with the terms of the competition.